Eight compelling reasons to choose Kitchen Classics
- Experience – Our design team has over 86 years combined design experience. As a business we have successfully completed over 1,500 kitchens and related projects. This experience translates into fewer mistakes and greater overall satisfaction.
- Selection – We feature the largest selection of custom cabinetry in the area. This allows us to choose the cabinet line that best suits your needs – as opposed to forcing you into the one or two lines others carry.
- Longevity – We have weathered the ups and downs over the past 32 years and have seen many competitors come and go. The warranty you receive with your kitchen has no value unless the company that provided it is still in existence.
- Safety – We are a State Certified Residential Contractor (# CRC1329748) and will only hire trusted, licensed, and insured subcontractors to work on your project. You can be assured that any work done on your home will be up to current codes to protect your safety.
- Value – We do not profess to be your least expensive alternative. A well-planned kitchen, utilizing quality products, will continue to pay dividends much longer than a kitchen which was poorly designed and renovated using inferior products.
- One Stop Shopping – Few firms in the area can take your project from start to finish. We can.
- Continuity and Responsibility – Your Kitchen Classics designer will be with you every step of the way. They and your assigned project manager will measure your space, work through the design process, manage the construction involved with your job, manage the installation of all products purchased through Kitchen Classics, and be responsible for the resolution of any problems which occur. Your designer is not just a salesperson.
- National Kitchen and Bath Association Membership – This membership is important to you because its members employ design standards that have been developed from national field experience over many years. These standards assure adequate clearances, optimal workflow and design safety. NKBA members also pledge to operate according to a strict code of ethics. The association sponsors a national trade show and various seminars which we attend to keep abreast of any new standards and new products. This insures your project is as up-to-date as possible.